India probably is the only country in the world which has a dedicated Ministry for New and Renewable Energy. That explains a lot in terms of the commitment we have towards fulfilling the energy needs of our nation through Renewable Energy.
Right now, we are at a unique inflection point where the costs of renewable energy equipment are rapidly falling, govt. is giving attractive subsidies and the technology/efficiency is rapidly improving. All these are creating a very good market with attractive opportunities for a wide range of organisations at different level.
EfficientCarbon can help out anybody planning to venture out into the Solar markets in the following areas:
- Concept to Commission services
- Understanding the government policies, Feed-in-Tariffs, other regulatory requirements
- Assessing investments and returns
- Financing and identifying related challenges
- Evaluating the various technology options
- Doing Market Assessment and Pre-Feasibility Reports
- Location/land scouting
- Preparing Bid documents
- Getting Sign-offs
- Preparing DPRs
- Arranging for financing
Renewable Energy Certificates (REC) Services
Explore the following sections to know more about our REC services.
Refer to our FAQs section for more information on Solar Power projects.